These days goes fast as lightning. I need to take it easy. This is last week at work. I need to work little more but can't cuz I'll travell to Kurdistan on Saturday. OMG it's on Saturday. I mean this Saturday. Feels soo unreal. Right now it's only 4 days, 13 hours and 55 minutes left untill I go :D
I've packed a little bit (my bag is already full ), but still. When I'm in Kurdistan I'll fast for three days after that it's Eid on 6:th July. That will be soo much fun. Meeting a lot of people and just have fun with family and friends.
After Eid I've promised my auntie F that I'll stay at her house for one week (she lives in another city). I love to be with her cuz you can just be with her and chill and have a lot of fun. And there is more plans on agenda but lets just sleep now.
I want to start by a BIG sorry. I've not been able to post anything at G+ lately.
We've been travelling, much things in private life etc. But after Kurdistan I hope I'll be back forever, like 4-EVER :)
I'll start with telling how I came into the Korean world (I'll actually make it very short. In another post I'll tell more).
Everything started with a K-drama that I watched at Kurdish television. After that k-drama I started to listen to K-pop, first group I listened to was actually Bigbang. After that it wasn't soo much about Korea at all.
I started to make youtube videos and were like I have to find a place where people can find my videos. And that place was Google+. First I didn't like it at all. It was boring and I din't even get one like, I mean C'mon 1 LIKE. After that I told my sister to like my posts cuz I felt embarrassed not getting any likes. When some time past by I actually got more likes, like 5 likes, and I was happy about it. I started to get friends and followers.
Now I have around 27 000 followers on G+ and 6 communities (my LMH community has over 80 000 members). I'm very thankful.
So back to the most important in this post 'How to get followers on Google+'
1. It's very important that you like what you post about cuz that will make people want to come back to your account.
2. Your profile most look good and be optimized. Be a person that others want to follow.
3. Look for people that like things like you and find similar friends through communities. There you put your name infront of thousands of people (I actually didn't do it but I know many of my friends that have done it and got result). But don't join communities that's not in your intrest cuz that can be very boring and irritating. I've seen some people joining my communities and put up things that don't have not a single connection with Korean stuff, so I have to delete all that stuff.
4. You have to be active on Google + and post every single day.
5. Use HASHTAGS.
6. You can also ask for +1s and reshares just like me (I asked my sister :) ) but you can ask other people in communities etc. You have to ask for what you want, so don't be afraid. Fighting!
7. Lastly you haveto pick the best time to post.
Wow, now I'm back...I guess.
I wish time could stay for a moment, there is soo much to do but so little time. I want to come back for bloging but now I'm in the end of Ramadan, will go back to Kurdistan soon and too much at work so it might not be the best time but let's give it a try. I mean it can't go more wrong than wrong?!
As I mentioned now it's Ramadan. You abstain from eating and drinking from sunrise to sunset.Here in Sweden fasting is actually too difficult. You fast from 02:20am to 22:17 pm. You don't eat or dring for almost 20 hours! If you have a strong iman you can go through the day (I really do have that :) ).
The best thing after breaking fast is to just lay back and eat some fruit and some piece of cake.